September 8, 2010
First day of School!!!! Where do I start... we woke the girls up early enough to eat breakfast before we dropped them off at school. Grace wasn't eating at all.. she said she had a stomache. I told her it was because she was hungry (she always does this) , and she told me she had threw up. Let me back track a little.. that morning at 4 am we heard the girls talking in their room... Jeremy went to tell them to be quiet and the bathroom light was on.. Grace had gotten up to go the bathroom. So that morning when she said she had thrown up, we thought she meant go to the bathroom. Jeremy asked her if she was talking about a long time ago when she got sick and she said yet. Fast forward to school... she didn't cry or anything when we dropped her off and she seemed fine. When I picked her up, she was sitting in the teachers lap and they said she had been really tired all day and not wanting to do anything.. I just figured first day nerves.. they took her temperature and she didn't have any but she did feel warm. I took them to Mimi and PaPaw's house and Jeremy watched them for a bit and said she was fine with Reagan there, and he thought it was her being sad that Reagan had not been with her all day. Well later than night when he put her to bed, he felt something on her bed.. poor thing HAD thrown up!!! We had sent her to school that way!! I felt HORRIBLE.. but I think it was just something she had eaten because it was just he one time....
I think a very memorable story!!!
As for Reagan, she cried when we dropped of Grace without her .. but when I picked her up she was good.. they said she had taken everything in.. but I think overall she had a good day!!!
Can't wait to see what next week brings!!
No comments:
Post a Comment