Monday, May 18, 2009

Gross

I have no pictures for this post (you will thank me later) but today Grace did the grossest thing she has done to date. I went to get her up from her morning nap and something smelled. I asked her if she pooped and she said yes, so when I went to pick her up to change her, I noticed something on her hands. My precious little angel had decided to dig in her diaper and get into the poop!!! So after a very LONG bath, we got dressed and I went to check sheets, she had wiped it on her blankie.. so after I took off the sheets and blankie and went to wash it, we had a complete melt down. I told her that is why we do not play in our diapers!!
This weekend is the start of potty training!! I can't handle any more poop on hands!!
Just had to share :)

No comments: